Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome to Ross Edwards Books!

Welcome to my official blog here at Ross Edwards Books!

I started this blog as a "customer service" project, because:

1. I had feedback that my ebook distributor was not effective;

2. I had feedback that people were impersonating me on various social networks, so I wanted to make sure there was one absolutely reliable source for information on my books; and

3. My publisher, Exuberance Press, is not currently maintaining a web presence, so I would not be stepping on my own toes by blogging "in person."

There are links at your right by which you can acquire my books. At some point, I will be linking each book listing to a page describing what's in the book. Every price I post is intended to be the cheapest possible price available! For example, I cannot sell the print editions as cheaply as Createspace (part of the Amazon affiliate system) so I am linking you directly to them instead of trying to do it myself.

I don't generally participate in social networks, because I just don't have time. My publisher has urged me to set up Facebook, Twitter, etc pages, just so that there is at least one genuine page for me on those sites. Time allowing, I will try to get that done. I am on some literary message boards, but I don't use my name there and I don't talk about my books, so I have not had any issues with those. When in doubt, you can always ask me here on this blog and I will confirm or deny whether I am the source of a specific statement.

Anyway that's enough administrative matter for now. Welcome!

Thanks for looking!
-RE

No comments:

Post a Comment